Natalia Dyer (born January 13th, 1995) is an American actress. She gained recognition throughout Hollywood for her roles in The Greening of Whitney Brown (2011) as Lily and Netflix's Stranger Things as Nancy Wheeler.
Dyer has been acting since she was twelve years old, landing her first film role as Clarissa Granger in Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009).
Her first major film role was in The Greening of Whitney Brown (2011) as supporting character Lily.
|2009||Hannah Montana: The Movie||Clarissa Granger|
|2010||Too Sunny For Santa||Janie|
|2011||The Greening of Whitney Brown||Lily|
|2012||Blue Like Jazz||Grace|
|2013||After Darkness||Clara Beaty|
|2014||I Believe in Unicorns||Davina|
|2014||The City at Night||Adeline|
|2016||Long Nights Short Mornings||Marie|
|2016||Don't Let Me Go||Banshee|
|2017||After Darkness||Clara Beaty|
|2019||Yes, God, Yes||Alice|
|2020||Things Heard and Seen||TBA|
|2016-present||Stranger Things||Nancy Wheeler|
|2018||James Bay||Wild Love|
- Natalia Dyer is dating her Stranger Things co-star, Charlie Heaton in real life.
- She doesn't like Horror.
- She has a fear of flying.
- Her first acting was she played the role of Clarissa Granger in the 2009 Hannah Montana: The Movie when she was 12.
- She owns a King Charles cocker spaniel named Ozzy.
- Her celebrity crush is Leonardo DiCaprio.
|Cast and crew of Stranger Things|
|Major Cast Members|
|Recurring/Minor Cast Members|