Beyond Stranger Things is the after-show for the Netflix original series Stranger Things. The after-show, consisted of 7 episodes, was launched alongside the release of Stranger Things's second season.
It is primarily a cast show, showing behind the scenes of its production and filming, featuring the cast and producers in a talk show format, and only intended to be watched after the screening of the entire season.
|1.||"Mind Blown"||Shawn Levy, The Duffer Brothers, Finn Wolfhard, and Millie Bobby Brown||David Harbour|
|2.||"Mad for Max"||Shawn Levy, The Duffer Brothers, Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo & Sadie Sink||N/A|
|3.||"Unlikely Allies"||Shawn Levy, The Duffer Brothers, Gaten Matarazzo, and Joe Keery||N/A|
|4.||"Truth in Hawkins"||Joe Keery, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, and Brett Gelman||David Harbour and Shannon Purser|
|5.||"The AV Club"||Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp, Randy Havens and Bill Nye||Sean Astin|
|6.||"The New Class"||Sadie Sink, Brett Gelman, Dacre Montgomery, and Linnea Berthelsen||Sean Astin and Paul Reiser|
|7.||"Closing the Gate"||Shawn Levy, The Duffer Brothers, Millie Bobby Brown, Noah Schnapp, and Natalia Dyer||David Harbour, Sean Astin & Eddie Tsang|
- In episode 6, "The New Class", Max's surname is Mayfield.
- The Upside Down was originally called "The Nether" in the Season 1 script.
- For the kiss between Mike and Eleven at the Snow Ball dance, actor Finn Wolfhard tell Millie Bobby Brown by whispering "I'm coming in" right before he kisses her.
- The kiss between Lucas and Max was Sadie's and Caleb's first kiss and it wasn't in the script.
- Gaten Matarazzo, who played Dustin Henderson in the series was the first of the four boys to be cast in Stranger Things.
- Finn auditioned for Stranger Things by a video when he was sick in bed.
- Bob was originally never going to be the hero in Season 2.
- Millie cried after filming her scene with Dr. Brenner in The Lost Sister episode.
- Bob’s death scene was inspired by the death of Quint, the fisherman who in the movie Jaws.
- Stranger Things had 906 boys and 307 girls who auditioned were asked to read scenes from the pilot episode and scenes from Stand By Me.
- The Duffer Brothers revealed that the Steve-Dustin partnership in Season 2 was surprising because it was never planned before production, and the pairing sort of came out when they began writing out the episodes.
- In Season 1, Steve Harrington was describe to be "the biggest douchebag on the planet," he was originally was to die in Season 1 but as Joe Keery came along, the Duffers fell in love with him and realized that killing his character off just wasn't an option anymore.
- The Duffers revealed that Mike's & Eleven's reunion at the end of The Mind Flayer episode was originally planned to have taken place at the Snow Ball of the season 2 finale.
- Will was originally would have been evil by the flayer inside of him and would have killed Bob.
- Shawn Levy revealed that the argument between Hopper and Eleven where she shattered the windows was actually filmed without any visual effects, with the crews blowing out all the windows on-set.
- Winona Ryder and Cara Buono are the only main cast members who were not interviewed in Beyond Stranger Things.
- The raw meat for Dart in the train tracks was made out of watermelon and ground meat and Sadie was disgust of it because she's a Vegan.